Cheese Tortellini with Pesto Chicken
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Servings|
|15 minutes||10 minutes||4 servings|
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese-stuffed tortellini pasta
- 2 cups cooked and chopped Gold'n Plump® Seasoned Whole Chicken, Pesto flavor (about 1/2 chicken)
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian-seasoned diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) Great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Shredded fresh Parmesan cheese, if desired
- Cook pasta according to package directions in a large saucepan or Dutch oven; drain.
- Stir chicken, tomatoes, and beans into hot cooked pasta. Grate the peel from the lemon, then squeeze the juice; stir into pasta mixture. Drizzle with oil and season with pepper.
- Serve pasta topped with cheese.
Nutritional information may change when substituting your chicken
product. If you choose to substitute frozen chicken for this recipe,
it's best to thaw before cooking.
MY COOKBOOK LOGIN