Pesto Chicken & Zucchini Supper Frittata
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Servings|
|15 minutes||20 minutes||6 servings|
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Asiago & Parmesan cheese blend
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups shredded fresh zucchini (about 2 medium)
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 cup cooked and chopped Gold'n Plump® Seasoned Whole Chicken, Pesto flavor (about 1/4 chicken)
- 1 cup grape cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup warm marinara sauce, if desired
- Beat eggs, 1/2 cup cheese, milk, and basil together with a fork until well blended; set aside.
- Heat oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and green onion; sauté about 5 minutes. Stir in chicken and tomatoes; spread into an even layer in skillet.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet; cover and cook about 10 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Heat broiler to high; place skillet under broiler for 3 minutes or until puffed and browned. Sprinkle with remaining ½ cup cheese; broil 2 minutes or until cheese is melted and browned. Cut frittata into wedges; serve with marinara sauce.
Nutritional information may change when substituting your chicken
product. If you choose to substitute frozen chicken for this recipe,
it's best to thaw before cooking.
MY COOKBOOK LOGIN