Fast Chicken Taco Salad
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Servings|
|20 minutes||0 minutes||4 servings|
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 4 cups chopped Romaine or iceberg lettuce
- 2 cups cooked and chopped Gold'n Plump® Seasoned Whole Chicken, Mesquite flavor (about ½ chicken)
- 1 cup cooked red kidney beans, rinsed
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Mexican or Colby cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups lightly crushed corn tortilla chips or corn chips
- 1/2 cup Western or Catalina dressing, or to taste
- Place lettuce in large bowl. Stir in chicken, beans, tomatoes, onions, olives, and cheese. Toss until well combined.
- Gently stir in chips and dressing; toss until all ingredients are coated with dressing.
Nutritional information may change when substituting your chicken
product. If you choose to substitute frozen chicken for this recipe,
it's best to thaw before cooking.
MY COOKBOOK LOGIN